In this episode of Molecule to Market, you’ll go inside the outsourcing space of the global drug development sector with Dr. Louise Duffy, Ph.D., SVP and Head of the Scientific Project Leaders at Abzena.
Your host, Raman Sehgal, discusses the pharmaceutical and biotechnology supply chain with Louise, covering:
• Learnings for CDMOs after almost three decades spent with big pharma.
• How to balance the juggling act between dealing with hundreds of projects, clients, and systems as a fast-growing large molecule CDMO.
• Why the speed of innovation has massively increased in pharma and biopharma over the last 10 years.
• Tips on how to improve your presence and move forward quicker as a female leader.
• The importance of closer-knit supply chains involving originators, CDMO, technology, equipment, and material providers in developing increasingly complex molecules.
• The trend towards customised molecules with exquisite targeting and greater government interest as consequence of Covid.
Dr. Louise Duffy is a Senior Executive with an extensive background in the global bio/pharmaceutical industry with experience in business development, strategy, R&D, operations, and supply chain. She has more than 30 years’ experience in the industry, including increasing responsibilities at GlaxoSmithKline and Janssen. With broad CMC and regulatory experience and specialist knowledge in personalised medicine, biochemical engineering, chemistry, and biological sciences Louise is SVP and Head of the Scientific Project Leaders at Abzena.
Please subscribe, tell your industry colleagues, and join us in celebrating and promoting the value and importance of the global life science outsourcing space. We’d also appreciate a positive rating!
Molecule to Market is sponsored and funded by ramarketing. An international content, design and digital agency that helps companies in life sciences, get noticed.