In this episode of Molecule to Market, you’ll go inside the outsourcing space of the global drug development sector with Mark Bamforth, Entrepreneur, Mentor and Investor in life sciences.
Your host, Raman Sehgal, discusses the pharmaceutical and biotechnology supply chain with Mark, covering:
- How an unsolicited offer led to the unplanned sale of Arranta Bio to global CDMO Recipharm
- Mark’s ability to spot trends of where the sector is going, and sometimes going against conventional wisdom
- How he thinks about investment in early-stage and later-stage companies, as an investor
- His take on the tougher, tighter funding environment and what it means for the market
- Leadership lessons from 20+ years at Genzyme and three founder-to-exit successes
Don’t forget to catch up with part 1 of Mark’s conversation and learn more about his background.
Please subscribe, tell your industry colleagues and join us in celebrating and promoting the value and importance of the global life science outsourcing space. We’d also appreciate a positive rating!
Molecule to Market is sponsored and funded by ramarketing. An international content, design and digital agency that helps companies in life sciences, get noticed.