Your host, Raman Sehgal, discusses the pharmaceutical and biotechnology supply chain with Megan and Tadgh, covering:
● The developments & demands for new transdermal drug products and oral thin films as a more patient centric drug delivery platform.
● How the focus on Covid-19 related vaccines directly impacted the drug product supply chain.
● ‘Lean’ observations on the speed (or not) of the pharma manufacturing sector.
● Reflections on the career ‘ride’ and the sectors core focus – making drugs for sick people.
● Learning to not sweat the small stuff and to ride out any storms.
● Chicken-and-egg capacity and capability challenges for CDMO investment as clients edge closer to commercial approval.
Who are the ARx duo?
With a Bachelor of Science, Megan has been in the sector for around 15 years. She is now responsible for market assessment and strategic selection of new projects that will benefit from ARx’s drug delivery technologies. Whilst Tadgh has a background in bioengineering and has worked in manufacturing and operations and as a lean consultant, before progressing to his current role as head of ARx.
Please subscribe, tell your industry colleagues, and join us in celebrating and promoting the value and importance of the global life science outsourcing space. We’d also appreciate a positive rating!